New Student Registration
The First Tee of San Francisco is a youth development life skills program. Regardless of prior golf experience, all students must begin at the introductory level to gain necessary life skills needed to succeed as a First Tee participant.
When registering with The First Tee for the first time, it may seem confusing as to which class fits your child. If you have questions, please email Miguel Llemos at AdminSM@tftsf.org.
- If you are new to The First Tee of San Francisco , please create a NEW ACCOUNT.
- Select “Add Participant” to add your child in.
- When your account is created sign up for their respective class based on the class listing schedule.
BELOW YOU WILL FIND WHICH CLASS IS SUITED FOR YOUR CHILD BY THEIR AGE:
6-7 years old:
We start all of our golfers in our Little Linksters classes where they will learn the 9 core values and the fundamentals of a good golf swing. Most importantly, we make sure the kids have fun!
8-10 years old:
New students will start at PLAYer A, where golfers will focus on the 9 core values, the basics of a golf swing and start learning about many different aspects of golf.
11-13 years old:
At this age, students will get introduced to The First Tee in our PLAYer B. Along with learning about the 9 core values and basics of a golf swing, students will also work on building interpersonal skills. Some of these skills include how to meet someone new, being patient, staying positive, asking for help, and staying calm on and off the golf course.
14-17 years old:
Our Intro High School Class is a great way for students to get introduced to golf at a later age. Along with 9 core values, golf swing basics and interpersonal skills, we focus on the importance of goal setting. Students will work on defining goals and dreams, deciding which goals are important to you, being specific with goals and creating a goal ladder to achieve those set goals.
TPC Harding Park offers 3 sessions a year: spring, summer and fall.
Spring and fall are 8 week sessions that meet once a week for 1 hour 15 minutes. Class times are 4:00 p.m. to 5:15 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. to 6:45 p.m. Each class has a max capacity of 30 students.
Summer sessions are one week, half-day camps from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and each session runs Monday through Friday. We offer 8 weekly sessions beginning the first week of June, taking the first week of July off and resuming the second week of July through the first week of August.
Northern California Golf Association (NCGA)
1) For a cost of $20.00 (regularly $55.00), returning students can receive an NCGA Membership for the calendar year.
2) As an NCGA member, your child will receive a membership number to establish a golf handicap as well as discounted rates at over 120 Northern California Golf Courses.
3) For more details please visit www.ncgafoundation.org